The CIO Summit Middle East invites CIOs and C-level IT executives to register to qualify as a VIP delegate or speaker at the premiere IT event. Join like-minded peers and senior IT executives as they discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs and trends facing the sector. This year's strategic agenda includes a variety of interactive panel discussions, one-on-one meetings and networking sessions. The CIO Summit Middle East will gather the nation's Fortune 1000 leaders to define solutions and drive business forward through innovative thought leadership and industry excellence. Get involved with the discussion topics below:
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- TCO of the Cloud and the New Architecture - What is the TCO of the cloud and how do we select the best providers? This panel session will disuss the provider's capability to manage the long-term IT transformation to a hybrid cloud environment.
- What Every CIO Needs to Know about Securing Smartphones & Tablets - Your users want to bring in their smartphones and tablets. However, you are tasked with protecting your company from security vulnerabilities. In this session we will discuss how to balance user choice with corporate security.
- Positioning IT to Fuel Innovation and Accelerate Growth - CIOs are being called on to identify ways that IT can contribute to a company's overall success. In order to drive innovation and growth, CIOs must redefine the role of IT.
- Transformational Leadership - Technology is no longer a utility to leverage information, but a true business enabler. This session will focus on the skills required to transform an under-performing IT organization into a world-class IT business leader.
- Using Analytics to Thrive in the New Reality - Getting the right information into the hands of decision-makers has always been a key goal, but the new environment requires a new level of agility, context and mobility to truly be effective. Explore new and emerging trends in business intelligence and how technology is enabling us to achieve truly remarkable results in the new reality.
- Realizing the Promise of the Mobile Workforce through a Mobile Device Platform - New device platforms create opportunities for corporate IT to embrace the consumerization of enterprise mobility in a controlled way, increase enterprise productivity, improve collaboration and reduce the overall mobility spending.